Re: [exim] cannot get exim and cyrus to cooperarte

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dennis Davis
Para: micha
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] cannot get exim and cyrus to cooperarte
On Wed, 27 Oct 2010, Dennis Davis wrote:

> SERVICES {
>          lmtp            cmd="lmtpd -a" listen="localhost:2003" prefork=0
> maxchild=20
> }

> ie change "lmtpd" to "lmtpd -a". You're listening on the loopback
> address, so you'd hope the host would be trusted!
>
> You can also use variants of the delivery method given in:
>
> http://wiki.exim.org/FAQ/Delivery/Q0630
>
> However I think that delivering to the lmtpd listening on the
> loopback address is a far better method. It gives you more
> possibilities. For example I set up exim to use callouts on
> this port to make sure it was delivering to addresses that were
> acceptable to Cyrus.

And, having done a little searching, see:

http://wiki.exim.org/CyrusImap

http://jmaimon.com/sendmail/anfi.homeunix.net/exim/rtvcyrus.html

to see the way to do exim callouts to Cyrus.  Wish I'd found these
pages when I was working out how to set this up :-(
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101