[exim] Market presence

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Market presence
Over on Spam-L someone posted a couple links about mail server
percentages. I was a bit surprised to see how well Exim fared in the
final numbers, mainly that Exim was number one! I had no idea that
there were so many exim installations out there. One participant's
comment attributes a fair amount of that presence to cPanel
integration, which was another interesting fact in that I didn't know
there was that much cPanel out there either.

http://www.stillhq.com/research/smtpsurveys_feb2010.html
http://www.securityspace.com/s_survey/data/man.200909/mxsurvey.html

I had not heard of these, were they common knowledge?
--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and