Re: [exim] allow return-path header, thought local SMTP

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeremy Harris
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] allow return-path header, thought local SMTP
On 09/30/2010 10:41 AM, Olivier Bonvalet wrote:
> I haven't got any "return_path_add" in my "remote_smtp" transport.
> And I tried to set "return_path_remove = false", without success.

A quick search on "return_path" in the docs yields

    RFC 2821 states that the Return-path: header is added to a
    message “when the delivery SMTP server makes the final delivery”.
    This implies that this header should not be present in incoming messages.

plus additional information. Have you thought thoroughly on the
consequences of violating this?

Cheers,
     Jeremy