Re: [exim] Website revamp

Author: Paul Tansom
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Website revamp
** Nigel Metheringham <nigel.metheringham@???> [2010-09-24 17:19]:
> Since we seem to have stopped actually making any additional
> improvements to the new website design, we decided it was time to
> unleash it upon an unsuspecting world...
>
> If you head off to http://www.exim.org/ you should find it all shiny
> and new. It should hit the mirrored web sites over the weekend.
>
> If you find things missing, unclear, not working etc on the website,
> please send an email to the exim-dev list. Suggestions on how to
> improve things would be very useful too.
>
> Huge thanks to Mike Cardwell for this work on the website design and
> the document transformation process.

** end quote [Nigel Metheringham]

Just encouraged an update of my mirror to see how things went on the changeover
and all appears to have gone smoothly. One comment though, the section
detailing how to make a mirror and the link to the mirmon pages seems have
gone. Am I missing something?

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: