Re: [exim] How to configure sieve filtering?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Peter Bowyer
Aan: exim users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] How to configure sieve filtering?
On 19 August 2010 22:49, Kaz Kylheku <kaz@???> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:45:14 -0400, Phil Pennock
> <exim-users@???> wrote:
>> On 2010-08-18 at 12:04 -0700, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
>>> Anyway, all I did was transplant my configuration change,
>>> exactly as I wrote it last night, from the
>>> file under conf.d to the single configuration template.
>>
>> You really should take a look at: /usr/share/doc/exim4/README.Debian.gz
>
> Nah, that document has a raw character count which exceeds the size of
> Debian's scriptology surrounding Exim, and is less digestable.

If you're not prepared to read the documentation that the packager
you've chosen to use provides, please don't waste other peoples' time
here asking for support. This list supports generic, upstream Exim.

At the very least, go to the mailing list that the document you won't
read tells you to use - that way you'll be wasting fewer peoples'
time, and be asking the people who are more likely to know the
answers. Whether they'll want to support you if you can't be bothered
reading what they've already written for you, is another matter....

Peter