Re: [exim] Problem with Barracuda Networks

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ron White
CC: Exim Users List
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Problem with Barracuda Networks
On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 12:01 +0100, Phil (Medway Hosting) wrote:
> [...]

Darn - forgot about that. Are people still mis-setting that? The only
time that should ever be on is if the Barracuda is in front of a device
that puts it's only header in the first 'received from' line. (Some
ALG's/Gateways/Hosts)

Turn it off otherwise.... >>>>

DEEP HEADER SCAN V4x
Menu: Block/Accept > IP REPUTATION > (third item down) DEEP HEADER SCAN
http://bayimg.com/kanPjaACI

DEEP HEADER SCAN V3x
Menu: Block/Accept > IP REPUTATION > (third item down) DEEP HEADER SCAN
http://bayimg.com/kANPmAAcI