Re: [exim-dev] Website redesign - feedback roundup

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wolfgang Breyha
Para: exim-dev
Asunto: Re: [exim-dev] Website redesign - feedback roundup
Nigel Metheringham wrote, on 07.07.2010 14:13:
> On 6 Jul 2010, at 10:21, Wolfgang Breyha wrote:
>> It looks very nice but I'm missing the index like
>
> Indexes... we have them...

Oh, great. 56. to 58. I see. Since there's so much room left on the RHS
wouldn't it be better to include the descriptive Text from the title-field in
the link text? I liked that in the old style index very much.

BTW. Nice to browse (dev|www).exim.org via IPv6;-)

Regards, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha@???> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria