Re: [exim] How to configure to ignore responses to autorespo…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Emmanuel Noobadmin
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] How to configure to ignore responses to autoresponders & bounces?
On 7/6/10, Roger Burton West <roger@???> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 03:53:12AM +0800, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
>
>>Any advise on how I can achieve this or is there a better way to catch
>>this sort of situation?
>
> The usual approach is to send the vacation message only once to any
> given address.

Thanks for that tip, just found the once condition for auto-reply
because of your reply.

I was so focused on finding a way to parse the incoming headers to
reject that I got blind and didn't even think about the possibility of
logging sent addressee and blocking resent.