Re: [exim-dev] Website redesign

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-dev
Oggetto: Re: [exim-dev] Website redesign
On 2010-07-05 Nigel Metheringham <nigel.metheringham@???> wrote:
> With huge thanks to Mike Cardwell who did all the hard work, we have
> a trial of the website and documentation redesign at
>     http://dev.exim.org/

> Please have a look and see what you think.

[...]

It looks really nice.

However the floating menu at the top of the page is too prominent
(There is really no reason why "Exim Internet Mailer" needs to be
present all the time.)

Personally I would prefer if there were no floating elements at all,
I do not like stuff that I cannot scroll out of the way to win back
reading space. And the space at the very top of the window is the most
precious one, next to the URL-bar and other controls. Could it be
moved away to side?
cu andreas