[exim-dev] Website redesign

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
Oggetto: [exim-dev] Website redesign
With huge thanks to Mike Cardwell who did all the hard work, we have
a trial of the website and documentation redesign at
    http://dev.exim.org/

Please have a look and see what you think. Let us know (on here will
do) of any specific issues or ideas.

I am looking at expanding the floating TOC on the documentation chapters
to include the sections within Chapters - either for everything or
just for the current chapter) - to get an idea of what I mean see
http://dev.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch22.html
and look at the left hand margin "Table of Contents"

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]