Re: [exim] Exim4 configuration problems

Inizio della pagina
Autore: David Woodhouse
To: exim-users
CC: Face
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Exim4 configuration problems
On Sun, 2010-07-04 at 21:22 -0700, Phil Pennock wrote:

> "AS3225 KW, ISP permits abuse and/or ignores criminal activity"

But only with ?all, of course. Never publish SPF records with '-all' for
domains which actually do send mail.

>  * Get yourself removed from the Spamhaus PBL
>  * Don't redact data which is needed by other people to help you, if
>    I've talked about the wrong domain, here

Um, you missed out:

* As a paying customer, contact your ISP and complain. If they actually
responded to abuse reports properly, then they wouldn't have such a
poor reputation and you wouldn't be tarred with the same brush as
your 'neighbours'. Their failure to respond to abuse reports has
directly resulted in a degradation of the service you're paying for.

--
dwmw2