Re: [exim] How to use Domainkeys and DKIM with Exim 4.7.1?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bryn Jones
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: john george
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] How to use Domainkeys and DKIM with Exim 4.7.1?
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 04:25:51 -0700 (PDT), john george <zngr2003@???>
wrote:
> Thanks a lot Bryn,
> The problem is that till now Yahoo check the Domainskeys and if I sign

only
> DKIM I don't see the verified key sign.
> I'll try DKIMproxy but if you have some simple docs for its installing

and
> integration with Exim 4.71 I'll be grateful.
> Thanks a lot,
> John

Yes, I see the problem:

from=parrswood.manchester.sch.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);
from=parrswood.manchester.sch.uk; dkim=pass (ok)

but no signed envelope key icon. Yahoo are checking the DKIM status, but
IMHO need to update the webmail client to show the DKIM pass.

As for DKIMproxy, I've never used it. I literally only read the first page
found from google about it, I found this page, which should apply:
http://blog.wpkg.org/2009/03/28/setting-up-dkimproxy-with-exim-for-dkim-and-domainkeys-signing/

Bryn
--
Network Administrator