Re: [exim] Question on DKIM

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Jetmore
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Question on DKIM
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Martin A. Brooks <martin@???> wrote:
> On Fri, June 4, 2010 22:38, W B Hacker wrote:
>> Presuming this applies only to (the balance of) the current session and
>> child
>> process, why should it be a 'PANIC' situation anyway? Hard-coded PANIC,
>> IMNSHO,
>> should be reserved for events/absence of events that impair the ability of
>> the
>> MTA to function at all.
>
> Here are words I don't often speak: I agree with Bill.
>
> DKIM sig mismatches appearing in paniclog is silly.

Thanks for all the feedback. I changed that log to be sent only to
mainlog, no longer sending to main and paniclog. I updated bug 966
but didn't close because I didn't address the question of adding more
library-specific debug to the error. I just don't want it in my panic
logs anymore, and it appears no one else does either.

--John