Re: [exim] message delivery deferred - destination mailserve…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Zanga Chimombo
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] message delivery deferred - destination mailserver "unusable"
> First problem seesm to be with your domain registration and publication.
our country tld registrar does have problems. (such is the frustration
that i might even put up mirror registry at a later stage when i'm
galvanised enough to do all the learning necessary).

it is www.registrar.mw and appears in the iana database, however, our
internet connections to the outside world are immensely slow. our
domain (unobfuscated), admarc.co.mw is also searchable from
intodns.com but doesn't seem to be in the internic.net whois (i'm
looking into that).

the thing is:
1. the DNS issues have always been there
2. not only yahoo, but gmail and many other recipients that we can't
send to, can't have all tightened down their mail servers to require
our RR at the same time
3. other domains (e.g. tnm.co.mw) don't have this problem

the weird thing is (but i don't see how it would affect anything) i
began reinstalling the mail server on a new hard drive because the
original seems to be on the brink. i didn't proceed because when i
tested sending mails outside using the new HD, i failed. now i've gone
back to the old HD and i'm getting the same problem. again, i don't
see how that could cause these problems.

or maybe there's something i'm missing?

z.