Re: [exim] ClamAV changes needing testing

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] ClamAV changes needing testing
On 2010-06-06 at 18:04 +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> CVS HEAD does not build if
> WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes
> is not set:

Ah, helps if I also disable WITH_OLD_DEMIME so that buildconfig.c
doesn't just force the option on again. Thanks.

> QnD patch:

Very minor modification of this applied, it looks like the correct
solution, not QnD.

> There is a new ugly warning with WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes
> exim.c:3629: warning: implicit declaration of function 'malware_in_file'

Hrm, I don't get this. I use gcc42, I just tried a build with gcc44 and
don't get it then either. OTOH, I *should* see it because it's missing
a header declaration. I've adjusted my build flags a bit, until it
shows up, and there's some other bits to clean now too.

Committed, thanks.