Re: [exim] How to get results of sender verification

Author: Nikolaus Rath
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to get results of sender verification
Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> writes:
> On 05/28/2010 01:45 PM, Nikolaus Rath wrote:
>> Really no one able to help?
>
> Have you run a sample failing mail in debug mode?

-v please. Do you mean to start the daemon process with -d-all+verify
and wait for an affected mail to come in? No, I thought that there must
be a better way.

Or do you mean to use -bhc? I tried that, but it did not produce any
more output than what I already had in the logs.

Best,

-Nikolaus

PGP fingerprint: 5B93 61F8 4EA2 E279 ABF6 02CF A9AD B7F8 AE4E 425C