Re: [exim-dev] Test release of exim 4.72 uploaded

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Test release of exim 4.72 uploaded
On 28 May 2010, at 18:22, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> On Friday 28 of May 2010, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>> I have just uploaded a 4.72 RC test release to exim.org
>>
>> Changelog is embedded, and also at
>
> No texinfo packages anymore?

Won't build on any of the environments I am using. The dependency
chain for texinfo build is also horrid. It would almost be easier
to go straight from xfpt to texinfo rather than docbook (and html
generation would probably be better off texinfo) - maybe we could
kill docbook entirely which would be a really really good thing.

Anyhow, unless someone has an environment where the texinfo build
works I am not inclined to put in work to make it work for this
release.

Did I mention how much I hate docbook?

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]