Re: [exim] GAL not updating on Cached mode clients

Autor: schmerold2@gmail.com
A: Jean-Paul natola, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] GAL not updating on Cached mode clients
I realize this went to the wrong list, however, if you are trying to get
GAL functionality on a network with a Linux mail server, you owe it to
your users to checkout NK2Edit by NirSoft

I paid $70 for my 50 user network. What a great product!