Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Po…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
Ημερομηνία:
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Posting Standards ?
On 04/23/2010 11:20 PM, Always Learning wrote:

> Our Exim servers now accept no 'To:' headers but only for this list's
> emails. Otherwise if senders can't be bothered to send us 'proper'
> emails containing the basic 5 header fields:

> their emails are refused.

It's your server - you accept and reject whatever you want. If you want
to reject any mails in which the number of words is not a prime number,
fine.

Just don't ask the list to follow _your_ policy, especially it it's
questionable. It's your interest to receive the e-mails, so if you want
them, change your rules to accept them, instead of wanting others to
change the way they e-mail.

>    Providing the headers are present, the
> content is not tested.

I hope no spammers are reading this.