Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Po…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Always Learning
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Posting Standards ?

W B Hacker wrote on Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:20:33 -0400.

> I'm even simpler:
>
> echo '*euro2.net' >> /var/mail/filters/REGEXP-block

Don't have /var/mail/filters on the Exim server.

/var/mail is a link.

> Any man who wants to be an island deserves help as well as respect in his choice.

> More especially an English resident who thinks he is speeking 'American'...

Never spoken 'American' in my life. I'm just a long time Obama fan who
stayed-up every night watching his televised speeches. I always knew,
when he was running for the primary, that he would be good for America
and good for the rest of the world. I'm proud to write I was absolutely
right. The Brits certainly need their own Obama.

Paul.