[exim] Exim Honeypot - odd question

Author: exim.ml@riotm.co.uk
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim Honeypot - odd question
Apologies for the odd question. I'm looking at setting up a really quick
and simple Exim to use as a honeypot and wonder if it's possible to do
this:

Have it accept everything that is thrown at it but write every mail to a
local file only - not actually deliver it. However, I would like to
preserve the intended original recipient.

I'm guessing this would be a really simple runtime config that would use
a redirect router, but my fear is I don't want to mis-configure it and
for it to start 'poluting'.

I've spent a number of days messing with honeyd, but I figure Exim would
just do a better job!

If anyone has a view on setting this up - or any suggestions for the
config, I'd be greatful. I'm still learning this brilliant MTA, and I'm
rather falling in love with it :-)