Re: [exim] Exilog cleanup script error

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exilog cleanup script error
Hallo Matthew,

> Dim and distant memory - although exilog is supposed to support
> PostgreSQL, it's really coded for MySQL. Try that instead, or fix
> the SQL (which may be as little as removing the OPTIMIZE command).

Thanks. I forgot about the possibility of mysql-syntax.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "For the which cause I also suffer these things:
      nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have
      believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep
      that which I have committed unto him against that day."
                 II Timothy 1:12