Re: [exim] Exim & Spamassassin at SMTP time

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Toby Bryans
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim & Spamassassin at SMTP time
On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 11:17:41AM +0000, exim.ml@??? wrote:
> A big thank you to Chris and to Matthew for your responses. I'm liking
> what I am seeing and need to stop being such a wuss and commit to learn
> Exim.

Just a quick point but when I first learned exim I found that Phillip's
Book to be invaluable:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Exim-SMTP-Mail-Server-Official/dp/0954452976/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268135137&sr=8-1

It is a little out of date now but the fundamentals are there and it
will help you to know what to search for in the online documentation :).

Also, when you ask about doing virtual hosting one possible solution is
to use virtual exim. It's been a bit quiet recently but the current
solution works well and it looks like there may well be some people
developing it further. It consists of exim configuration files, a
database schema and some php scripts for administration so it plugs into
any installation of exim very easily. There are of course, plenty of
other ways to implement this!

--
Toby