Re: [exim] [Newbie] Configure exim for a LAN

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Fabien LUCE
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] [Newbie] Configure exim for a LAN
Hi, thanks for your answers.

I did some new experiment since i tried to contact the server machine with
telnet.
I must admit i did'nt have any response from client "connexion refused"
although i had a #220 response from localhost (server).
I had however opened port #25 via iptables...
Maybe i should start by solving this problem?

Do you have an idea?