著者: Todd Lyons
To: Hannibal Ndlovu
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Cannot send mail to gmail
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:01 PM, Hannibal Ndlovu <hannibaln@???> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> I am running a new Debian 5 with exim4.69
>
> When i try to send mail to gmail i get one of the following error
>
>           all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts
>                                        or
>                                   unroutable address

Just to be clear, this is a message that exim is telling you when you
try to send to Gmail, right?  This is *NOT* the message that Gmail is
rejecting your email with because Gmail cannot resolve *your* domain,
right?  Also, I would remove all nameservers except one and then test.
 Repeat tests with one nameserver at a time.  You may find that one
(particularly I suspect the one running on local machine) is having
problems and generating bogus results.
--
Regards...      Todd
Real Integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that no body's going