著者: Hannibal Ndlovu
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Cannot send mail to gmail
Hi Everyone

I am running a new Debian 5 with exim4.69

When i try to send mail to gmail i get one of the following error

           all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts

                                        or

                                   unroutable address

My dns resolves correctly - i am running my own DNS server - most
other domains have no problems but 1 or 2 others also give me the same
errors

i have tried to set the gmail.com and an ip for one of the MX in the
hosts file with no luck, i would realy appreciate any assistance that
can be provided.