Re: [exim] accept multiple domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sander Smeenk
Para: Chris Wilson
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] accept multiple domains
Quoting Chris Wilson (chris+exim@???):

> >FYI, placing a 'monolithic' config file in /etc/exim4/exim4.conf
> >makes Exim on Debian use that configuration file instead of the
> >'split configuration'.
> You can also choose a monolithin configuration in Debian using
> "dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config" (I think). Then you don't lose the
> GUI, automatic security updates and upgrade path of Debian.

With the fear of being off-topic here; placing a monolithic exim4.conf
does not 'break' updates or 'upgrade paths' of Debian. Binaries are
still updated, you just need to change the configuration by hand might
there be incompatible changes to the configuration format. This only
happens with major upgrades to the Exim code, in my experience...

Anyways, enough options have been posted.
With this, i'm ending this discussion from my end. :)

Thanks!
-Sander.