Re: [exim] accept multiple domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sander Smeenk
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] accept multiple domains
Quoting Lars Nielsen (lars@???):

> Thanks for the info Todd,
> Maybe i should compile exim from source instead of using the debian
> package. Then I have better control over which files go where. Are there
> any thing wrong with that?

FYI, placing a 'monolithic' config file in /etc/exim4/exim4.conf makes
Exim on Debian use that configuration file instead of the 'split
configuration'.

Your current configuration is saved in
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated
as indicated by the output of 'exim4 -bV | tail -1'.

If you copy that file to /etc/exim4/exim4.conf you're running on a
'monolithic' configuration. Mind you that changes then have to be done
to -that- file instead of the split-configuration directories.

Updates won't affect the /etc/exim4/exim4.conf configuration.

HTH,
-Sander.