Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting - NEW IMPLEMENTATION

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Issues with greylisting - NEW IMPLEMENTATION
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Alain Williams <addw@???> wrote:

> I have written it up at the URL below, I have put this up on a test machine and it seems
> to work.
>
>        http://www.phcomp.co.uk/TechTutorial/HOWTOs/GreyListing.php

Your sql creates a function named greylist_defer() but your your exim
macro GREY_TEST is calling a function greylisted(). Other than that
it looks solid (untested). Puts all the work in the database, and
makes a very small exim function call. Nice. I also agree with
MIke's post that your cleanup should be part of the query.

--
Regards...      Todd
Real Integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that no body's going