Re: [exim] Departure

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim Users
CC: Nigel.Metheringham
Subject: Re: [exim] Departure

Hi Nigel,

I would like you to stay. With your considerable Exim knowledge you can
continue to made valuable and much appreciated contributions. The list
would be poorer without you.

Every man gets grumpy occasionally especially as they get older. Its a
natural process some believe attributable to them losing circa 10% of
their brain mass by the time they are 70. Women appear unaffected. The
odd bit of grumpiness is normal as one get's older.

An effective remedy is a clove of raw garlic, chopped up fine to aid
digestion, twice a week initially then once a week. Its an excellent
cure for grumpiness. It worked for me. Garlic pills don't have the same
beneficial effect.

Everyone wants you to stay so please come back and share your wisdom and
knowledge with us.

Thank you.

Paul.