Re: [exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jethro R Binks
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Missing Web Site & Link Request
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010, Always Learning wrote:

> My fundamental point is computer systems don't need unnecessary crap,
> waffle, pseudo organisation or inefficient cumbersome baggage. Sweep
> away the non-longer required and enjoy the genuine freedom delivered by
> computers.

If the contents of List-Id: are troubling you so much, I suggest you
filter it out of your incoming mail, and use another header for whatever
purpose caused your irksome grumbling.

That's a local issue for you to address, and resolving the way Mailman
works or the wording of the RFC are not matters for exim.org, so I suggest
you take your conversation on this matter elsewhere. I don't intend to
contribute further to this utterly pointless discussion here.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK