Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Johann Spies
CC: exim-users, exim
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim : The Documentation
[Resent as I missed the list copy]

On 25 Jan 2010, at 07:41, Johann Spies wrote:

> I observe some sort of
> irritation about suggestions of a better system of documentation. I
> did not experience the original email as an attack on any of the
> exim-authors.

Actually my irritation comes from the fact that things are always expressed as "Wouldn't it be great if *you* provided this". Its a volunteer project - so the correct approach is "*I* would like to contribute this" - or at least somewhere between the 2 points.

However I'm just getting older, grumpier (if that is possible), and further from the subject - which annoys me because I now cannot contribute towards documentation and such (because I no longer have contact with the subject) but still keep being expected to magic stuff up...

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]