Re: [pcre-dev] Windows build (fwd)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Davide Libenzi
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Windows build (fwd)
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010, Davide Libenzi wrote:

> Anyway, whatever method you guys choose, it'd be good to have a way to
> build PCRE on Windows w/out installing extra software (like cmake).

This seems to be the remaining issue. (You will see that I have put out
8.01 without any changes, because it had been waiting for some time and
I didn't want to touch it again at this stage.)

Anybody else want to comment further on this?

My reservation is that adding two more "config-like" files means that
there are then two more files that have to be updated when things
change. And things do change: new build-time options get added, and
occasionally a new source file comes along. At least with CMake I can
test a change under Linux, which gives me some hope that I've done it
right. :-)

Philip

--
Philip Hazel