[pcre-dev] 8.01-RC2

Author: Philip Hazel
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] 8.01-RC2
I have just put a second release candidate for 8.01 here:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-8.01-RC2.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-8.01-RC2.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-8.01-RC2.zip

This contains one change from the previous RC: a fix to bug #974. This
has necessitated a minor change of specification (see the ChangeLog). I
don't think the previous state would ever have been useful because it
would break as detailed in the bug report. At least, that's what I hope,
because I don't think there's any other way of fixing this.

If anyone has a pile of regexes they can test, it would be comforting to
know that they still work. I'll wait a week or so before putting out
8.01.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel