[exim] Smarthost and Virtualhost

Author: Farzad Sehat
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Smarthost and Virtualhost
Hi all,
I'm French so excuse my english level :)

I'have a web server with several virtual host made by apache which
corresponds to several internat domain.
For instance :

- www.domain1.com hosted in my server at /var/www/www.domain1.com
- www.domain2.com hosted in my server at /var/www/www.domain2.com
- ...

I want to use Exim4 just for sending mail via Gmail and NOT to recieve mails
on my server.
So I set up /etc/exim4/passwd.client and I can send mail very well.

The problem is that all mails for all virtual domains are sent by the only
account configured in passwd.client.
The question is that:

- When I am in /var/www/www.*domain**1*.com and I use the mail function
of php I want mails to be sent via *the first account* configured in
passwd.client
- When I am in /var/www/www.*domain**2*.com and I use the mail function
of php I want mails to be sent via *another second account* configured in
passwd.client

How to have several distinct gmail accounts configured in Exim4 for several
distinct virtual host configured in apache ?

Thanks

M. Farzad Sehat
farzad.sehat@???