Re: [exim] DKIM returning "pass" with body hash mismatch

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Sean Donelan
CC: exim-users, Daniel Ballenger
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM returning "pass" with body hash mismatch

On 21 Nov 2009, at 08:15, Sean Donelan wrote:
> It looks like a bug in pdkim.c. pdkim_feed_finish() overwrites the value
> of sig->verify_status set by pdkim_finish_bodyhash() with
> PDKIM_VERIFY_PASS.

If we have a likely bug here please can a bugzilla entry be opened for it... I am just about to tag the 4.71 bug fix release so if there is a dkim bug I'd really like that to be nailed (or at least tracked so I can delay) before I pull the trigger.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]