[exim] Issues with acl_check_recpt:

Author: Raymond Jette
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Issues with acl_check_recpt:
Good morning,
I have been moving my MTA from Postfix to EXIM over the last week. I
have it almost setup but i'm have some issues. The Exim system excepts
all inbound mail from the internet. It compares the recipient to a
database and if the recipient does not exist it is rejected.

This system also handles outbound mail from my Exchange server.

I have the following:

acl_check_rcpt:

accept hosts = ;

deny
log_message = Recipient Verification Failed.
message = local error
condition =
${lookup{$local_part@$domain}dbm{/etc/exim/db/validEmailAddresses.db}{no}{yes}}

The following rejects all mail that is not on the list. Can I set this
up in such as way that only mail being relayed to Exchange get checked
against this list? I realy only want the check above to be used if the
router 'exchangeRoute:' is used:

exchangeRoute:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}dbm{/etc/exim/db/localdomains.db}}

Thanks for the help,

Ray