[exim] Block mails sent to a spacific address

Author: Vaidya nathan
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Block mails sent to a spacific address
Hi

I've exim version 4.69 running on WindowsXP.

This is currently configured as a SMTP transfer agent for a specific application. Exim uses a specific SMTP account on the external hosted mail server with which it just transfers all mails to it.

Now the question is that i need to just block mails from Exim sent to a specific mail address.

I'm not sure how to use filters to do this. moreover my setup is on Windows & most of the document on the internet explains steps for linux.

Please help.