Re: [exim] RBL entries not being rejected.

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Torry Crass
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] RBL entries not being rejected.
On 2009-11-18 at 23:55 -0600, Torry Crass wrote:
> Having a bit of a problem it seems with entries in spamhaus and sorbs are
> not always getting rejected like I want them to be. I "thought" my
> configuration was fine but apparently I've overlooked something.
>
> I've included the message headers and what I think are relevant
> configuration files in the pastebin below.
>
> I would greatly appreciate any assistance that can be given to resolve this,
> the facebook, bank and WoW spam is getting a bit annoying.
>
> Pastebin link -> http://pastebin.com/m260ff217

$ exim -d+acl+dnsbl -n -bh 95.49.73.219 2>&1 | tee test.log
EHLO afcv219.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl
MAIL FROM:<interrelating124@???>
RCPT TO:<YOURADDRESS>
DATA
###### paste in the email here ######
###### end on a line containing just one dot ######
.

Then look through test.log. It looks like you're on Debian, or a
derived system, which has a way of combining the parts into a whole
config. You'll need to read the Debian docs (might be dpkg-reconfigure
exim or something).

-Phil