Re: [exim] Odd ACL behaviour

Author: Colin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Odd ACL behaviour
Dave Evans wrote:
> http://wiki.exim.org/FAQ/General_Debugging/Q0002
>
> "exim -d+all -bh X.X.X.X". Or use -bhc instead of -bh.
>
> Regards,

Thank you for the reply.
I am now entirely annoyed at Exchange! It seems that the warn I have in
place is actually already rejecting the majority of mail for our
customers domains instead of adding the second header. So that means
that the ACL I thought wasn't working is actually working perfectly.
Typically however, the server that I was using to test the ACL is not.
It appears to be accepting all mail and then generating a bounce instead
of rejecting non-valid recipients at the SMTP time. But that is a
completely separate issue that I will look later.
Thanks folks.

--
Regards,
Colin Waring,