Re: [pcre-dev] hang running configure on redhat AS2.1

Author: Craig Silverstein
To: Todd Rinaldo
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] hang running configure on redhat AS2.1
> and then it moves on. I've had a quick look at ./configure, and it
> seems
> that this check is concerned with compiling the C++ wrapper. First, I
> suggest you try ./configure --disable-cpp to see if you can compile
> the
> main C library without the C++ wrapper. If you really need the C++
> wrapper, all I can suggest is that you hack about in ./configure, look
> for that message, and cut out the section where it appears.

Another good way to debug is to run 'ps' while it's hung, and see what
process is running (or trying to run). You may even try to attach to
the process with strace to see what it's doing.

} svn: Can't connect to host 'vcs.exim.org': No route to host

Weird, works for me. What hapens if you do
ping vcs.exim.org
?

craig