Re: [exim] Always getting "remote host address is the local …

Author: matthieu
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Always getting "remote host address is the local host"
I just fixed it changing the configuration. The configuration allows you
to split configuration files or not on Debian as well. Mine is not
splitted. The smtp config was set to manualroute, I change it to
dnslookup and now it works (I already tried but maybe I had another
problem at that moment).

Thanks anyway !
Matthieu