Re: [exim-dev] Passive Spam Revocation

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Johannes Berg
To: Yao Ziyuan
CC: exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [exim-dev] Passive Spam Revocation
On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 09:32 +0800, Yao Ziyuan wrote:

> I propose an optional feature for current mail systems. The main idea
> is if a message is considered spam, this spam status can be tracked by
> the sender (but not sent to him directly, as the From field can be
> faked).

Umm, that's what error codes and error texts exist for. Legit mail
servers will send the error message from the target back to their
client. Now, if there was an effort to formalise an error code for this,
that might be useful.

This idea is dumb as it requires extra work beforehand. 30 seconds are
also way too low.

johannes