Re: [exim] Preventing Authenticated Users From Sending As Ot…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Saez Padros
To: Brad Melanson
CC: Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Preventing Authenticated Users From Sending As Other Accounts
Hi

If you always use the email address for each user as it's authentication
username then you can check at mail acl something like:

deny  authenticated = *
       condition     = ${if eqi{$authenticated_id}{$sender_address}}
       message       = You are not authorized to use $sender_address

--
Salu-2 y hasta pronto ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       telf    +34 902 50 29 75