Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Mail Server Tutorial

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Mail Server Tutorial
2009/10/21 uisiscom <admin@???>:

> Right. The newer version of of Exim does not list "AUTHENTICATION
> CONFIGURATION," as in the older version on step three of the DynDNS
> instructions.

If there's no existing authentication section in your config file,
you'll need to add one. It starts with 'begin authenticators'. The
Exim docs will help.

It's nothing to do with Exim versions, and all to do with what you've
already got configured, which the DynDNS folks can't know.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???