Re: [exim] Multiple GMail Smart Hosts (smarthosts)

Author: Beren
To: exim-users, Samuurai
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple GMail Smart Hosts (smarthosts)
Wow, this is a little daunting.

Debian has broken my configuration up into many small files and it's also
created an update-exim4.conf file. Which one should I use?

I only want absolute minimum configuration, surely I don't need this much
config. My smtp relay doesn't receive mail from anything but localhost, so I
thought the config should be fairly lightweight..?

Thanks for the reply!