[exim] Multiple GMail Smart Hosts (smarthosts)

Author: Samuurai
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Multiple GMail Smart Hosts (smarthosts)

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie when it comes to Exim, so please go easy.

I've been reading a few tutorials on how to set up multiple gmail
smarthosts, but can't figure it out.

I have two sites hosted on my server and they both need to send email. I've
set up google apps for domains and set up a donotreply@??? email
account.

I've got it currently set up perfectly where all email can come out of
domainX, but I want to make it so it reads the "From:" field then uses a
different set of authentication credentials based on that. - The server will
be smtp.gmail.com for both.

Has anyone seen any forum posts, blogs or tutorials about this, as I really
don't know where to start with the config.