[exim] disclaimer problem with altermime transport_filter

Author: Daniele Gallarato
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] disclaimer problem with altermime transport_filter
Hello.
We have a linux box with ubuntu and exim4 4.63.
I'm trying to insert automatic disclaimer to all outgoing mails.
But after many trying, it seems it doesn't work.
I've tried to send plain text from mail client and from telnet
connections, and also in html format, but disclaimer doesn't appear into
mail.

Configuration is:

transport_filter = "/usr/bin/altermime --multipart-insert
--disclaimer=/etc/exim4/disclaimer
--disclaimer-html=/etc/exim4/html/firma --input=-"

If i try to use the command with a file, for example with a plain text
file "test.txt"

/usr/bin/altermime --multipart-insert --disclaimer=/etc/exim4/disclaimer
--disclaimer-html=/etc/exim4/html/firma --input=./test.txt

it works, and after execute the command, test.txt contains the disclaimer.

But it doesn't work if I send an email.

From /var/log/exim4/mainlog I can see that transport used is one that
I've configured with transport_filter.

Where I'm wrong?

Thanks
Daniele

Nessuno puo' definirsi amante degli animali finche' ne mangia le loro
carni.

-- http://www.baitapaiei.it/ --