Re: [exim] Outgoing Interface

Author: Grant Peel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Outgoing Interface
Phil,

Thanks for the tips!

I do know (by trial and error), that if we do a DNS quesry for the MX, and
the first MX fails (because the IP returned cant be assigned), that it will
try the second, then third.

I will have to test the examples you sent to see if it will try the MX, then
the A. If the A record also fails, is there a way to set a deault IP with
the syntax you used?

-Grant