[exim] Relay problem with Godaddy / Exim/ Debian using SMTP…

Author: Joshua Perrymon
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Relay problem with Godaddy / Exim/ Debian using SMTP Auth
Hey Guys,

I'm having a problem with exim relaying mail to godaddy. I followed several
posts, and made changes to my exim config. For a long time, I was getting
the following error;

jp@???

    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<  jp@??? >:

    host smtp.secureserver.net [64.202.166.12]: 553 Dynamic pool
72.243.58.235. <http://unblock.secureserver.net/?ip=72.243.58.*>

Now when I send an email I don't get an error message in my /var/mail/ logs,
but the message never arrives.

Output from logs below;